Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, this is OOC.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So, this is OOC.  Empty So, this is OOC. Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:44 am

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes
Admin

Here's the laydown of this roleplay.This is currently taking place pre-Reichenbach, but post-Baskerville. What that means is that there should be absolutely NO spoilers about Reichenbach in the threads or in the chat.

What I want you all to do now is goooooo to the thread which I'm about to create and tell me a little bit about yourself. While you're there, tell me about your headcanon and your ships for your character, too.

I don't want this roleplay to be a strictly-chatbox roleplay, meaning that if you want to para all you have to do is ask. I'll create a thread for you and your para-partner and you can have a heyday.

If you ever need any help with anything, you can always text me at (615)434-4468. Beware, this isn't my actual phone number. This is my textfree number on my iPod, so I might not always be the quickest at replying. You can also shoot me an ask over at http://laterz-SH.tumblr.com/ask about anything you want.

So here are a few ground rules:
  • No OOC Drama. Drama is wonderful in character, but please keep it that way.

• Please try to stay in character as much as possible, in the chatbox and in the forums. I'll create a special forum just for OOC talks and at some points there will be a banner over the chat on the homepage that says something along the lines of "OOC Chat." I may, at times, also create an OOC Chatzy just for that night.

• Cussing is acceptable if you're being in character.
    No OBSCENELY obscene roleplaying. If you want to have sex with your rp-partner, do it in your private messages.

• Last, just have fun!

https://sherlocked.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum