Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Empty Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:28 am

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes
Admin

Hello there! This is my example of an introduction.
Well, my name is Sarah and I'm obsessed with many things, namely Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Harry Potter. I have 15 years, I live in Tennessee, and, no. I don't know Miley Cyrus.

I'm Roleplaying here as Sherlock, and I ship Johnlock, but no more than the show currently does itself. There are those moments when you just think, "Oh my god, they're totally fucking," but Sherlock isn't romantic. Sherlock isn't that kind of a person. Not yet, at least.

I am up for roleplaying one-liners in the chatbox, or para-roleplaying in the threads. I also have a roleplay through text with which I would love to have a John or Irene. Ask me about it sometime.

Model yours after mine!

https://sherlocked.forumotion.com

2Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Empty Re: Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Molly

Hello,
My name's Alyssa, 19, and I'm from America.
I've always been a big fan of Sherlock Holmes and I just love the BBC's adaption of it.

I've never role-played or used a forum before, but I like to write, so this should be fun!

3Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Empty Re: Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi I'm Tricia :)
Sherlock (Sarah), John (Lizzie), and I know each other via a HP roleplay site so yea
I'm from Florida
and I enjoy Sherlock among many other things

4Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Empty OOC - Irene Adler Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Irene Adler

Irene Adler

Hello! My name is Leah, I'm 18 years of age, American, and timeladydragonmaster.tumblr.com. Never tried rp or a forum based site, though I'm pretty good at the games Minecraft, Portal, Halo, and Age of Empires. I love dragons, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Psych, Castle, Once Upon a Time, and White Collar. I prefer the movie Irene over the BBC version. Though I've always liked Irene. I'm currently reading the original Sherlock Holmes stories. I'm an artist and nerd.

5Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Empty Re: Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 pm

6Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Empty Re: Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:40 pm

My name's Red and/or Rem, depending on who you are. I live in Seattle, and I've been rping for two or so years. A lot of RPing. Whole bunch. And I'm usually a stickler for characterization, so playing a character that doesn't canonically exist is gonna be a bit new. Be patient. But I'm open to RP either chat or in threads, so that's a plus.
Anywho, name a fandom, and I'm probably in it.
Ships: Moran/Moriarty, though I'm really up for anything.
Contact info: Tumblr: redridingwiththewolves.tumblr.com
Phone (in case I'm wanted/needed on chat, or just to pester me): (626)-354-4145

7Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Empty Re: Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Sat May 05, 2012 10:10 pm

My name's Beth, I'm from Kansas (ugh.) and I'm 14. I'm pretty new to roleplaying as Lestrade, so forgive me while I try to get the characterization down. I ship everything ever, pretty much, and my tumblr is flintlock-pistols.

Can't wait to roleplay with you guys!

8Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Empty Re: Meeting Sherlock -- Sarah Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Sherrinford Holmes

Hello there, I am Victora S. -22yrs
I'm from Brighton but I live in the states; Colorado. I rp a variety of shows and films ranging from Sherlock to Digimon and pretty much everything in between. Especially Criminal Minds and Harry Potter.

I ship everything and I don't mind OCs.

I've been role-playing and writing for twelve years and this is not my first rp forum. I also edit/beta things, if needed.

My character is Sherrinford Holmes -A colleague of sorts to the Napoleon of Crime; Moriarty.
My tumblr is brilliance-squared.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum